Wednesday 5 February 2014

First postcards that I've received :)

Are you ready for the first postcards that I got?!

Here we are: Philippines, Thailand and Cambodia!
I got these postcard from the same person, her name is Jaja and she is from Philippines :)

Philippines

Taal Volcano is located on the island of Luzon in the Philippines. It is the second most active volcano in the Philippines with 33 historical eruptions.
Even it is a volcano this postcard makes me relaxed, I don't know why, maybe the nature, the water, the amazing view!
I've never been to Philippines, I really wish one day!

Thailand

A lovely floating market from Thailand. 
This is the market of Tha-Kha, in the Samut Songkhram Province, one of the central provinces of Thailand. This market still is part of the villagers’ way of life. The villagers here do farming and grow various plants. They usually paddle a boat to bring their produce to sell to each other.
 I was in Thailand about two years ago, one of the best trip that I've ever had. I visited Bangkok and some islands in the south of the country: Koh Tao, Koh Phangan and Koh Nang Yuan (my favourite). What an amazing country! So different culture from Europe, lovely people and amazing views. I'd love to come back to discover the North of this beautiful country. 
Thailand will always be in my heart!

Cambodia


An amazing sunset from the province of Siem Reap.
The Angkor Wat is a Buddhist temple in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world. This temple was built lots of time ago, in the early 12th century. It is a symbol of Cambodia, in fact it appears also on the national flag. 
My boyfriend was there about two years ago with his friend. They described me as a fascinating and so misterious place, a must to see!
Another place on my travel wishlist ;)


So, did you like my first postcards? I love them!
Have you ever been in these places?

All the best,
Giuliana

2 comments:

  1. Haven't been yet.

    Postcards are amazing, especially from Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thank for your comment Arturs!

      Yeah, it's so beautiful!

      Delete