Saturday 8 February 2014

Me gustaría ir a México

Hola gente,

how are you?

Today I'm gonna to write a post about México :)

And, you know why I chose to tell you about México? Well, I just had my spanish exam and it went well, I'm happy!

Who, among us, has never think of doing a nice vacation there? Since, unfortunately, it is not of my future trips due to distance, price and lack of time, I will travel a bit with my imagination!

Here is the postcard that I received :)


Stefan, sent me this postcard last December! It took lots of time, I got it around the mid of January!

Well, this is the "Palacio de Bellas Artes", a building built of white marble. The construction began in 1904 and it is considered the most important theatre in the city. It is located on the west side of the historic center of Mexico City.
It also contains murals of important Mexican artists such as Camarena, O'Gorman, Orozco, Siqueiros and Tamayo. The palace has a mixture of a number of architectural styles; however, it is principally Art Nouveau and Art Deco.

Stefan wrote me that this is his favourite building in Mexico City.

I think that is a must to see especially for people who are passionate about architecture and art.

So, what do you think?

Hope you will have a great weekend!

Best,
Giuliana <3

ps. I always think about Mexico when I liste this song:
I like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment