Friday 7 February 2014

Two B for you: Borneo & Brunei!

Heyyy :D
how is going?

Guess what? No rain, finally today it was a very sunny day :) A small break since it tomorrow it will rain again!

Today, I had a very long day! I went to Padova, a nice city close to the famous Venice, for a presentation of my university. This little trip took me back a few years. I had been in Padova during my secondary school trip :) Mmm, about ten years ago!! Omg, I feel a bit old! :D

And, I have more to tell you, I made a "discovery": I tried the McDonald cappuccino and I really liked it :P Hahaha

I also had a UNICEF video conference for a kind of a new project and I met two lovely polish girls, we went to a nice live music pub here in Milan, had a great cocktail and shared experiences! A very nice evening!

Anyway, the postcards of today are from Borneo and Brunei :)



Borneo is the third largest island in the world and the largest island of Asia. It is close to Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia. The card represents the Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in south east of Asia. This is one of the most important biological sites in the world.
That's not amazing?
I wanna say thank you to Fiona, the girl that sent me this nice postcard! :) She also got mine from Milan!


  
Brunei is a sovereign state also located in the south east of Asia. This city, Kampong Ayer also called Water Village, has a very particular characteristic: all buildings are constructed on stilts above the Brunei River.
That's not cool?
Thank you so much Yani :)


I "googled" the distance from Milan to Brunei, well, more than 16000km :O That's a lot!!

I really appreciated these two postcards! Did you like them? :)

It's time to go bed, I feel a bit tired and tomorrow I will have another long day!

See you,
Giuliana

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giuliana! I had never heard about Borneo and Brunei before... they seem amazing :) I look forward to seeing other unusual but so great postcards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sylvia :) ty for your comment! Yeah, they seem very cool places.
      Next post is on the way!
      Thanks again!

      Delete